UNDOFEN Max Spray 30ml - is an antifungal feet treatment for use on the skin.
The drug is intended only for external use on the skin.
How to use it?
- Clean and dry the skin surface to which it will be applied
- Remove the protective cap
- When use it first time, press the pump several times (about 3 times) before the liquid comes off.
- Undofen can be used in both upright and inverted positions; spray a small amount of liquid on the affected lesions on the skin, so the liquid cover them completely.
- Put on the protective cap back on, and wash your hands after each use.
Adults should use this on feet once a day for 7 days.
Terbinafine Hydrochloride 10 mg.
Macrogol Cetostearyl Ether, Propylene Glycol, Ethanol, Purified Water.