Nailner Treat & Colour Fungal Nail Infection Treatment
- Brands Nailner
- Product Code: NAILTRCLR
- Availability: In Stock
- EAN: 8718053574318
Nailner Treat & Colour is proven effective solution against nail fungus infection.
With breathable nail polish camouflages any unsightly discoloration or damage caused by infected nails.
How does Nailner Treat & Colour Nail Polish work?
Nailner Colour combines treatment with breathable nail polish for healthy and beautiful nails all year long. Nailner Brush treatment fights fungal nail infection in three ways:
Penetrating the nail: unique ingredients saturate the nail and combat the fungus at its core.
Removing the infection: by lowering the nail’s pH level, Nailner restores its healthy environment and kills fungus.
Preventing new infection: Nailner protects the newly grown nail from infection when applied as daily maintenance.
Nailner Breathable Nail Polish disguises unsightly damage with an attractive natural looking colour, making it an ideal solution for wearing open shoes.
This breathable formula can be used on all nails, infected or healthy. Why not normal nail polish? Using normal nail polish will lock up the fungal infection, resulting in the worst conditions for Nailner solution to treat the nail.
Using Nailner Breathable nail polish will not lock up the fungal infection, resulting in the best possible conditions for Nailner solution to treat the toenail fungus.
1. Before each application remove nail varnish from the nails that need to be treated.
2. Apply Nailner Brush treatment (transparent liquid) to the entire surface of the fungus infected nail, including the underside of front edges.
3. Let the solution dry for 1-2 minutes.
4. Paint the nails with Nailner Breathable Nail Polish and allow to dry (normally 2-3 minutes). All nails can now be painted.
5. Before the next application, remove nail polish with nail polish remover (preferably acetone-free) from the nails that need to be treated and repeat the process above. The healthy nails can remain painted (recommended to clean and let nails breathe every 2 weeks).